Each calendar contains a musical challenge for every day of the month. Challenges include:
- Listening to a famous piece of music (all of the listed pieces can be found easily on YouTube)
- Sight-reading a new piece
- Reviewing a favorite repertoire piece
- Reviewing scales, chords, and music vocabulary
- Playing a familiar tune by ear
- Clapping and writing out rhythms
I tried to keep the challenges simple, so they wouldn't take much time to complete. The challenges are also accessible to students at every level.
Download your free piano review challenge calendars for June and July HERE!