Welcome to my website!
Here you will find resources designed to help students of all ages develop a lifelong relationship with music. From original piano solos and duets and chamber music, to arrangements of pop music and video game favorites--this is the place to discover a variety of fresh new music that is both fun to play and pedagogically sound.
If you are a teacher, check out my blog for teaching tips and ideas you can use in your lessons. I also have free resources to help your students develop musicianship skills such as ear training, transposing, and improvising.
Thanks for visiting!
Check out my latest releases!
Click on the cover for more info.
- January 9, 2020: Incorporating Improv and Composition into the Private Piano Lesson - presentation for the Cary-Apex Piano Teachers Association
- February 9, 2020 at 4 pm, Grace Lutheran Church in Raleigh: Winter Soundscapes - concert of original art song featuring the Carolina Contemporary Composers
- March 6, 2020: Motivation Matters: Strategies for Developing Self-Motivated Musicians - presentation for the Roanoke Valley Music Teachers Association
- March 13, 2020: Motivation Matters: Strategies for Developing Self-Motivated Musicians - presentation for the Winston-Salem Piano Teachers Association
- April 24, 2020 at 7:30 pm: Fourth Friday Concert at Ruggero Piano